Course Information -BOOKKEEPING, Payroll and Reporting (Basic)
This course will suit business owners, accounts employees or simply students who would like to brush up on their past knowledge of bookkeeping.
It is written and compiled by a qualified Accountant / Registered Tax agent and structured in the most practical and simple format to provide students easy and practical knowledge in a stress-free environment.
- Introduction Financial Source Documents
- Learn, process & Reconcile Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Processing basic Payroll & Super payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Register & depreciation register
- Journal entries, General ledger & trial balance
- Generate Financial Reports
Will provide students hands on experience and know-how techniques in reconciling and finalising reports
Calculator, exercise book, pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, red pen and highlighter